Thursday 29 September 2011

Day 29

Well, the month is almost over and I must say, the cardio went well and the clean eats went well but while rising early to train for my 5k on Sept 24th, I found myself running more than lifting, I was lifting for the first half of September but I was finding it really difficult to fit both in and the running was important to me.  I ran my 5k in a time of 26 minutes so that was very gratifying but now its time to get back to the gym.  I have my new universal gym at home and I havnt really had a chance to start using it so this weekend I am going to go over all of my exercise plans and craft myself a fitness program utilizing my gym.  CAN'T WAIT!!  Also gonna pick myself up a curved bar!  I am pretty excited to get started with my new routines, and start doing a little heavier lifting, and kick my muscles back into gear, can't wait to feel the pain!! BRING ON OCTOBER!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment