Tuesday 13 September 2011

Day 12

Well, The evening of Day 11 consisted of a Benefit Golf Caddie Auction and 2 Glasses of red wine (bad) and late to bed so in turn Day 12 was almost a write off, I was too busy having fun to be fit! Lol!  went into work  in the morn and 3 of my work girlies and myself were in a golf tournament that afternoon so we skipped out @ 11 am and enjoyed the +30 sunshine on the links!  I did my best with what I had so here goes.....

9:00 am - 1 peice of  12 grain toast with almond butter and jam (not organic, my husband made my toast for me and doesnt know one jam from the other) lol Love you honey.

11:00 am - (Golf brunch) Oven roast potatoes, scrambled eggs and 1 slice of ww toast with p/butter - lots of fresh fruit salad

Here's where it gets sketchy - lots of water AND a few lil cocktails (mike's hard/club soda) on the golf course.
4:00 - One Choc covered strawberry on hole 9

7:00 - 2 small slices of roast beef 1 ww bun w/ butter, lots of steamed and fresh veggies NO mashed potatoes, NO gravy and NO salads. Glass of red wine with supper (bad)

Fitness?  I wore shorts, a tank and my good runners so I ran LOTS on the course scooping up golf balls for my girls, that was my cardio for the day.

Thank goodness this charity event only comes once a year, For the most part I can be very strict with myself when it comes to food, I know what I can/can't or should/shouldn't have and my willpower surprises me sometimes.  I do have the odd day where I just have to kick the cocktail in the butt, and save my one glass of red wine for date night only! Rob and I try to have one a week.  It's funny cause my husband is always reminding me 'Nikki, you still have to live!' I sometimes take myself a lil too seriously I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment