Tuesday 13 September 2011

Day 13

OK, so it's National Yoga Day!!  Gotta get out there and celebrate so I did one hour of yoga at the park by my house.  It was amazing!  My sister-in-law instructed for 15 ladies on a beautiful warm sunny Saturday morning and it felt really good to get my stretch on!!  :)  My Husband loves to cut loose and get crazy with food on the weekends, but he is slowly coming around to clean eating, as are my kids (they just wonder why I have to drag them into my healthy food choices Lol) So here goes my Sat diet:

8:30 1 slice of 12 grain toast w/ Almond Butter and Mango spread.

9:00 1 hour of Yoga (my only fitness for the day)

11:00 1 small nectarine

1:00 3 egg whole grain burrito (1 whole egg/2 whites) with cilantro and sauteed mushrooms and tomatos, sea salt, peper and a sprinkle of cheese

3:00 Diet Fresca after Mini Golf with my lil man

5:30  Small bowl of Spagetti with Healthy Choice Spag Sauce and Lean gr beef and a slice of Alpine grain bread with a dab o butter.

My goal is to start using ground turkey or chicken and ground grain fed sirloin from the butcher's for these type of meals, my children are reluctant but they will adjust, just like adults do......

10:00 hungry :(  5 Garlic Parmeasan Triscuts.

Disciplining myself on the week ends HAS to be on the top of my goal ladder, it should be a great start cause my weekdays are usually stellar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment