Tuesday 13 September 2011

Day 14

Ok, so half way through the challenge and I can definitly see where my strong and weak points are in this challenge.  It's important I am getting something out of this... when you document and go back and read it, your like 'wow' that was great or Boooooo that was bad! Lol  We are human, can't forget that.  Ok so I live in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada and up here we have our Saskatchewan Rough Riders football team, and on game days we live, and breath for our Riders!  That includes watching the game and eating NACHOS and drinking beer....  I had a few chips and salsa and NO BEER, just water!  Lol

My fitness for today was a quick 20 min run outside before church

9:30 1 slice of 12 grain toast w/almond butter and organic clean jam

1:00 1 bowl of home made clean beef barley soup and one slice of alpine bread/dab o butter

3:00 About 20 little nacho rounds with mild salsa and 1 small peice of beef jerkey (bad)

6:00  Lasagna,
Went out for supper with the fam and I made a bad choice,
I have discovered I know where I will and wont go for supper if we go out, cause some places have really great choices and some places dont have anything particularly health on the menu, unless you consider a quesadilla healthy?  Not so much.

I am finding I am doing really well on the night time snacking, if anything I will have a decaf mango tea black and I am perfectly ok with that (not very clean tho!)

**Next week will be awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment