Wednesday 14 September 2011

Day 15

It's a new week!!!  Had a great day....  realizing that running and weight training in the morning is really tough when you have to get out of bed at 5:05 am to get dressed, stretched and get going.  There is an upside and a downside, the downside is it's too darn early!!  Also I do find I get sleepy in the late afternoon but then I pick up my kids and their activities kick me in the butt and get me going for the evening!!  Once I get outside I love it, its dark and peaceful and cold, and just pulling that cold fresh air into my lungs feels so darn good!! 

5:20 Went for a 30 minute 5k run
6:00 Arms: Bicep curls -  3 sets of 12 @ 15 lb hand weights X  2
                   Kick backs - 3 sets of 12 @ 15 lb hand weights X 2

Ready for 20 lb weights and a curved bar.
Absolutely cannot wait for my Universal Gym to be delivered next week! Yippee!!!

Oh ya, food....

7:45 Protein shake 1 scoop with 8 oz 1% milk
9:00 slice of 12 grain bread with almond butter and organic jam

11:00 1/2 cup yogurt and a banana
(I am so boring I eat the same thing every day)

1:00 3 egg omelet 1 whole and 2 whites w/ tomato and a sprinkle of cheese, sea salt and black pep
and a peice of Alpine bread toasted w/ dab o butter

6:00 a couple of triscuits waiting for supper, bad.

7:30 6 oz bar-b-q sirloin steak,roasted pot,zuc.mush w/ evoo, sea salt and pep and greek salad, tbsp of greek dressing and sprinkle of feta.  Plus I snuck a few of my kids clean potato fries.  I went a lil potato overboard which I dont normally do. :(

All in all not too bad!




                  

No comments:

Post a Comment