Thursday 8 September 2011

30 Day Challenge

Wow, Who knew when you make a 30 day plan, life and family have a mind of their own and they don't  necessarily want to fit into your schedule!!  I started my challenge for myself before September 1st so I have a few extradays thrown in.  My Challenge for myself was 6 Days Cardio 5 Days Weights and Clean Eats so here goes:

Aug 29 Day 1 - Arms
Day 2 - Legs
Day 3 - Cardio / Chest
Day 4 - Cardio / Back
Day 5 - Cardio / Glutes
Day 6 - Cardio 
Day 7 - Cardio/100 Squats (Back to the 100 squats/100 Days- thank you Faith)
Day 8 - Nothin, it was a Holiday!  But I ate 90% Ok
Day 9 - Cardio/Arms
Day 10 - Legs (No cardio-Life happens)
Day 11 (Today) Cardio / Chest
SO FAR SO GOOD! In there we ate out lots, had a Anniversary Party bar-B-Q and my daughter had an accident and needed stitches, so life definitely happens!  Only 2 Days were 90% Clean and I fell off the Squat Portion of the challenge but I can get that back, I love squats!

2 comments:

  1. Nikki! great job on getting ALL your workouts in!!! They always say "consistency is key" and you are on the mark. Way to go on not blowing the diet on a HOLIDAY! THATS HARD!!! You're going to rock this challenge - get it girl!!

    ^__^ and thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete